Popular Posts

20 HILARIOUS QUOTES AND SAYINGS TO SHARE


Chill out and fasten your seat-belt for amazing quotes and sayings

1- But if you think it’s about you…maybe you should think about what you did?



 2- I don’t even know.

 3- Red Bull gives you wings..to carry you away from all of this!

 4- That’s on them though. 

 5- Just giving them what they deserve.

 6- She’s a feisty one, yep!

 7- I could try but it’s not worth it. 

 8- See? I like to be myself.

 9- I’m my own worst enemy.

 10- Aries ladies mean business.

 11- Stop being in my mind!

 12- Beautiful walks away from every living soul.

 13- Right now, I need this wine.

 14- It feels so so good.

 15- And if you don’t know them, well, then you should’ve.

 16- And constantly running into people I don’t like?

 17- I had no idea my life was so interesting!

 18- Pretty sure it’s going to be like that the whole rest of it too.

 19- So think carefully.

 20- Loudly sharing our opinions. I mean, everyone has opinions, right?


Previous
Next Post »