Popular Posts

20 Celebrity Dads That are Perfect for the “Father of the Year” Title

 In this post, we have collected some of the best photos posted by celebrity dads; these photos show our favorite celebrities having a great time with their kids. Judging by these photos, all of these celebrity dads qualify for the “Father of the Year” award.

Scroll on and enjoy peeps. These pictures are absolutely adorable.

1 Chris Hemsworth snuggling his twins Tristan and Sasha!
 Dwayne Johnson: "When I held her for the first time when she was born, I said to her: "Always, I'll always take care of you, you will be safe for rest of your life"
 Jason Sudeikis: “It’s gonna be easy for [Otis] to grow up in a house of love and respect because I feel that way about his mom,” he told People in 2016. What a guy!

 Justin Timberlake can’t stop talking about his 22-month-old son Silas, and it’s beyond adorable.
 Ashton Kutcher: "Parenting is definitely the best thing in the world ... It makes me want to be better!"
 Kanye West hanging out with three-year-old North West, looking like any other adoring papa
 Vin Diesel with his adorable daughter Paulina!
 This is just the beginning.
 Babies in Bali
 What’d you guys do yesterday?
 FATHER OF ASAHD
 On the hunt for some barrels with my little surf coach
 Sunset with my beautiful boys
 The last 3 years of my life have brought more joy than I could ever imagine. Being a father is such a trip...

 You and me baby...
 Just finished shooting
 I simply love you more than I love life itself
 Daddy-Sasha time!
 Heaven...

Previous
Next Post »