Popular Posts

33 Most Creative and Humorous Desktop Wallpapers That You Will Instantly Want on Your Computer

 Listed up in this post are over 30 humorous desktop designs. From adjusting a single wallpaper within two screens to organizing shortcuts in a neat manner, these creative and funny wallpapers will inspire you to try something new with your desktop background.

Scroll on and enjoy peeps.

Now we know why it's so full of shit
 24/7 eye surveillance
 Gotta keep the dangerous ones in check
 Goes perfectly with the hair
 I secretly added a minor detail to my colleague's desktop picture. "Me"!! LOL
 When you accidentally make it your default browser
 So I created a new desktop background for my dual monitors at work...
 Some Inception level shit is going on here
 Yoda is bound to win
 Desktop of an artist
 Watching Brooklyn nine nine when my desktop background interfered
 When you see your school friend on a weekend...
 Make your choice wisely
 Puggy's the best security your cows can get
 Bull's eye or Apple's eye?
 My Boss is a 60+ year old man and this is his desktop... Can you guess what's it written??
 How my friend returned my computer after fixing it (See desktop background).
 When you realizes you've shift + deleted your data by mistake
 Class starts and I have this on my desktop from the previous class
 The best wallpaper for a 4 monitor setup...
 Bullying shall not be allowed
 Breaking Barriers for good
 Internet Explorer comes right from your nightmares
 You have the balls to come here and look me in the eye little one?
 Perfect wallpaper
 My creative desktop icon arrangement
 Don't let them get to it
 Who shall win according to you?
 You can hand pick the software once they're dry enough
 For Autumn lovers
 Never gets old
 Papa is on my desktop


Previous
Next Post »